- Veteran Resource Network of Southeast Michigan (VRNSM)
- The Veteran Resource Network of Southeast Michigan (VRNSM) is a non-profit veterans' support organization that provides opportunities, education, and services to military Veterans and their families through a network of local businesses committed to providing a better quality of life for those who served our country.
- Nexus Home Medical Equipment
- Nexus Home Medical Equipment Is A Full-Service HME/DME Company Focused On Mobility And Home Comfort Solutions For Seniors And Those With Disabilities And Special Needs.
- Medical Care Alert
- Medical Care Alert's "Help At The Push Of A Button" medical alert monitoring service provides independence and peace of mind for thousands of seniors and their families in all 50 states. Michigan family-owned and operated, the company stands out with the highest level of customer service and offerings for every lifestyle and budget. Systems cost around $1 day, with nothing to buy and no long-term commitments. The company has an A+ rating with the BBB and with Angie's List, and has received the Angie's List Super Service Award for six consecutive years.
- Angela Hospice
- For over 30 years, Angela Hospice has been providing comprehensive, compassionate, and Christlike hospice care to the community of Southeast Michigan. A pioneer in the hospice movement, Angela Hospice opened the first freestanding inpatient hospice center of its kind in Michigan, and developed specialized prenatal and pediatric programs.
- Parents Changing Spaces
- Change is not easy ... in fact, change is something that most people really resist. So when it comes to a loved one having to move or change spaces, it is usually pretty difficult for everyone involved. Parents Changing Spaces help families, couples and seniors through the change of having to find a place to live. We know all the ins and outs, is knowledgeable about all the local options, and can help and guide you through the process.