Let's Get Started!
get immediate help with info
Are you a professional care provider specializing in one of the fields above, looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Check out our career center.
What we offer
- Monitoring and instruction on new or chronic disease process
- Medication and side effects instruction
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Ostomy instruction and monitoring
- Fall prevention and instruction
- Physical and Occupational Therapy in the home
What should patients expect from home health care?
- Doctor’s orders are needed to start care. Once the doctor refers a patient for home health services, the home health agency will schedule an appointment and come to the patient’s home to talk about patient’s needs and ask some questions about health.
- Health insurance is verified in our office and if there is any cost to the patient, we will notify the patient before beginning care.
- The clinician will then develop a care plan with the patient addressing all goals.
- Other disciplines may or will be ordered to meet patient goals.
- The home health agency staff will also talk to the doctor/doctor’s office staff about the patients care and keep the doctor updated about the patient’s progress.
- It’s important that home health staff see the patient as often as ordered at the start of care.
- All visits from Clinicians are around 45 minutes to 1 hour unless more time is needed.